Monday 29 June 2009

Album number two.

Hello All.
I write this in a house that is being packed down in Nottingham. The lease is up and me and my housemates are moving on. I've lived here for the last 9 months and its been absolutely amazing. Im very fortunate to have found incredibly sympathetic employers who have been nothing but supportive of our hectic touring schedule which has meant me disappearing for weeks on end. All that said, in terms of us getting new material written, me living 50 miles from the others has been fairly counter productive so, for the summer, Im moving back to Sheffield so we can concentrate on writing our new record.

It hasn't been discussed outside of the band much but we're now ready and focused in terms of writing. We have a lot of ideas, some skeletons of songs, some killer new equipment and the desire and drive to make the best possible sophomore album we can make. I'd talk about what its going to sound like but until its actually written fully I couldn't properly put it into words without just using a load of bullshit expletives. So just prepare yourself.


/////

In other news we bought one of those flip video cameras so we'll hopefully be filming some 'hilarious' scenes and making 'totally pro edited' footage from our travels around the festivals we're doing this summer. Zing.

James xx

No comments: